Puris filled with sprouts and chilled mint flavoured water make a great snack for a hot afternoon. They are known as Golgappas in Northern India and as Puchkas in West Bengal. An explosion of sweet, tangy and spicy flavours as soon as you put one in your mouth.
- Brindilles de farine de gramme épaisses
- Dicke Gramm-Mehl-Stöcke
- Farina di ceci spessa bastoni
- Palos de harina de gramo gruesos
Minimum Order Quantity: 15
Shipping Time: 1 Month
Assemble Pani Puri
1. Mash the boiled potatoes, mix turmeric, chilli powder and salt, Keep aside.
2. Crack a small hole in the centre of each puri. Drop a tsp of mashed potatoes, then a tsp of green gram , then add mint chutney, sweet chutney and then chopped onion. Finally top it up with sev and pour the pani.
3. Serve immediately and enjoy the explosion of the sweet tangy and spicy flavours together.
Origin in India
Hand Made &