Bombay Puris are small crispy flat puris, used extensively in chats and can be had solo. They can be enjoyed plain or can be spiced up too. They add the much needed crunch to most chaat recipes. Keep large quantities of these crispies which you can use to rustle up a dashing recipe when unexpected guests arrive!
- Disques de farine de blé
- Farina di frumento dischi
- Discos de harina de trigo
Price: £ 0.69
24 Bombay Puri,
1/2 cup boiled potatoes, chopped,
1/2 cup onions, finely chopped,
2 tbsp finely chopped raw mango,
2 tsp fresh garlic chutney,
8 tbsp khajur imli ki chutney,
4 tbsp green chutney,
1 tsp chaat masala,
1/2 tbsp lemon juice,
Salt to taste.
1. Arrange the Bombay Puri on a serving plate.
2. Top each Bombay Puri with a little potato, onion and raw mango.
3. Top each Bombay Puri with some fresh garlic chutney, khajur imli ki chutney and green chutney.
4. Sprinkle with chaat masala, lemon juice and salt on top.
5. Garnish with the sev and coriander.
6. Serve immediately.
Origin in India
Hand Made &